Tuesday, September 18, 2007

All Men Are Created Equal. Then They Get Dressed.

Okay maybe this is just me, but what is it with people and not ironing. I know sometimes you are in a rush or just running to the store and throw on some "grubbies." But please I see people that are in "nice(er)" clothes that are wrinkled as he--. I probably dislike ironing as much as the next guy/girl but hey I do it. Not because I like it but because I want to look like what I am and want to be.

If you want to be successful you have to dress the part. I'm not saying you have to go out and spend tons of cash on a wardrobe, but you can at least make what you have look the best it can. I heard it said once that "all men are created equal...and then they get dressed." I am not going to rant on and on but I encourage everyone that if you want to be a success dress for it. Sorry, I was just out for a bit this evening and saw some of the scuzziest people and it struck a nerve.

I like to look nice and one of my little secrets is the Paul Fredrick Custom Dress Shirt Program. Yeah you pay just a bit more for the shirt than from say the department store, but you can customize it right down to the collar stitching. The prices are extremely low for custom shirts with almost all less than $50. It is custom clothing without the huge custom price.


Cman
Because You Need To Know What I Think!

No comments: