Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Nun's Solution

Three men sitting behind a couple nuns, their headgear partially blocking the men's view, at a baseball game decided to heckle the nuns in an effort to get them to move.

In a very loud voice the first guy said, "I think I'm going to move to Utah. There are only 100 nuns living there."

The second said, just as loudly, "I think I'm going to move to Montana. There are only 50 nuns living there."

The third, even louder, piped in "I'm heading to Idaho. There are only 25 nuns living there."

Finally having had enough one of the nuns turned around, looked at the men and in a the sweetest, calmest, most saintly voice said, "Why don't you go to hell....there aren't any nuns living there."

Yours Truly,

Cman

Because You Need To Know What I Think

No comments: