Monday, October 27, 2008

Go Faster - Turbocharge Your Ride

People that know me know I like to go fast. Whether it is in my car or on my bike I like speed. I don't drive like an idiot nor do I drive aggressively or stupidly, but when the road permits I do like to go fast. I have a Mercedes E320 sport that I have put a turbocharger on and it made a huge difference in the performance of the vehicle. If you have ever thought about boosting the performance of your vehicle by adding an air induction turbo system you should check out Turbochargerpros dot com. Turbochargerpros.com has the turbocharger you need to make your ride fly.

The site is easy to navigate and you can quickly and easily find the parts for your make and model. All of their parts come with at least a 1 year warranty, and some longer. They specialize in Audi and VW but have turbochargers for 100's of other makes and models. Head over and see if they have what you need. Do you have a ride that has a turbocharger or a supercharger? Just curious but do you folks know the difference? Well a turbo uses the exhaust system for power while the super uses the engine. There you go now you know. There are other differences but that is the main one. Until later....

Yours Truly,

Cman

Because You Need To Know What I Think

No comments: