Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm Moving!

Since I moved out of my last residence back in the middle of June I have been a vagabond. I have temporarily been staying with friends and family and looking for a place to call my own. Now you may be wondering why it took so long? Well for me it was a very big decision. I have two kids and where I live has a big impact on them as well. At the present time they don't live with me, but I am hopeful that they will be in the near future. Because of this I had to take them into account when it came to size and location.

I looked at a ton of places in many many different municipalities. Well I finally decided on a place last week and put down my deposit. I have never rented before, but given my situation at the moment I have not been looking to buy. Well, I met the owner of the place last night and signed the lease. I now have keys to my brand new place. To say I'm a bit stoked is probably an understatement. It will be so nice to have my own place again. It will be next week before I move in and I am sooo looking forward to it.

The price and the location of this place really can't be beat. The original asking price was quite a bit more than what I am paying so that is a blessing. The location is very close to work and major roadways so I can get places pretty easily. It is also within walking distance for the elementary, middle, junior, and high schools. Now isn't that cool. Congrats to me!

Yours Truly,

Cman

Because You Need To Know What I Think

No comments: