Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving - Late I Know

I know this is a little late but....

I still wanted to wish everyone a blessed Christmas season and say a belated Happy Thanksgiving. We are all truly blessed and at this time of year we need to be even more thankful for and generous with the blessings God has granted us.

Here are a few pics of the resort where my family and I were staying. It is in the Ozarks of Missouri on Table Rock Lake. It was beautiful weather the first part of the week with 70 and sunny Monday through Thanksgiving. The only little snafu on the trip was that on our second day there, Tuesday evening, my daughter fell and broke her collar bone. She was still able to have a wonderful time and impressed the heck out of me with how she handled her injury...well anyway...

Here are some pics...these are raw...I haven't had the time to touch them up



Yours Truly,

Cman

Because You Need To Know What I Think

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

By adding different materials it might be plastic or it might be made of a thinner type
of Vinyl and are specially designed to give US grown meats a market advantage?
buy stickers coupons are also available online. Off
screen, it will be called on to contain the information
of what the label says. Anyone caught will be marched home to their parents.


my page: sticker maker

شركات نظافة بالجنوب said...

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
شركة تنظيف خزانات بابها

شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالأحساء